SDRC does not endorse any activity listed. SDRC does not provide funding for any activity. SDRC is not liable for anything occurring while participating in any activity.
1) Community Recreation Opportunities for April – June 2016 (2nd Quarter). Click here to download the document below:
* If you would like to inquire about having your social/recreational activities included in this listing, please contact us at email@example.com
2) City of San Diego Park & Recreation Department – Therapeutic Recreation Services (PDF)
3) FREE Fishing License from Department of Fish and Wildlife (DFW) for clients- required for ages 16 and older: Please complete the top portion (part 1) of the attached form and send it with a copy of the client’s California Photo ID card to their SDRC Service Coordinator. The Service Coordinator will certify the license form and mail it to the DFW. (The mailing address is on the form.) The DFW will mail a valid Fishing License to the client within 15 working days. For additional information, please contact your service coordinator or Philip Patton at 858-576-2966.
1) Recreation Guide – English (PDF)
2) Recreation Guide – Spanish (PDF)
SDRC SOCIAL GROUPS: