1) San Diego Regional Center invites you to join us at one of the upcoming community meetings scheduled on Monday, March 20 at the Imperial offices of the San Diego Regional Center and Wednesday, March 22, 2017, at the San Diego Regional Center offices on Ruffin Road. The most current Annual Purchase of Services (POS) Expenditures data for Fiscal Year 2015-2016 will be presented. We welcome your suggestions for improving access and utilization of services for people with developmental disabilities.
2) National Core Indicator Survey (NCI) – The National Core Indicator (or NCI) survey helps the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) know how you feel about your supports. It helps DDS to know if people are getting the services they need. All of the answers (or data) are put into a report. The report helps DDS learn about what is working well and what could be better. The survey is anonymous and answering the questions will not change your services. People from the SCDD regional office may contact you to set up an appointment to answer the survey. They will have an identification card so you know it is safe to talk with them. We encourage you to participate in the survey but you can choose not to participate. For more information, including a video about what a survey is like, you can go to DDS Quality Assessment Project.
3) SDICDSI Board of Directors Annual Report 2015-2016.
4) Take a look at our new brochure on Employment First.
5) Performance Contract Plan Outcomes & Activities 2017 – San Diego Imperial Counties Developmental Services, Inc.
8) SDRC Caseload Ratio Plan of Correction – The Department of Developmental Services has found the San Diego Regional Center out of compliance with required service coordinator-to-client ratio averages. We are requesting your input on our plan of correction by June 24, 2016.
9) Performance Report 2016 – San Diego Regional Center Performance Report 2015 Summary.
10) POS Data – Report to the Department of Developmental Services
12) Disneyland Discount Tickets – provided by the Disneyland Community Involvement Program.
14) Voter Information & Registration – for the State of California