Many clients of San Diego Regional Center (SDRC) are in need of supports and services in order to live productive and satisfying lives. Clients may choose their services, supports and service providers. Providers may assist with the client’s daily needs or with services clients’ choose to enhance their lives and support their involvement in the community. SDRC collaborates with service providers who have excellent skills, appropriate educational backgrounds, ethical values, and who provide a wide range of services and supports.
SDRC embraces a “best practices approach”. We are proud of our partnership with providers who seek to provide high quality services which are client-centered and state-of- the-art. Our providers are creative in their ability to deliver services, even when economic times are tough. Our service providers meet the challenges of providing quality services on a daily basis. They are dedicated to assisting our clients with full integration into our community.
|SDRC OFFICE CLOSURES 2020|
|Wednesday, January 1, 2020||New Year’s Day|
|Monday, January 20, 2020||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|Monday, February 17, 2020||President’s Day|
|Monday, May 25, 2020||Memorial Day|
|Friday, July 3, 2020||Independence Day|
|Monday, September 7, 2020||Labor Day|
|Monday, October 12, 2020||Columbus Day|
|Wednesday, November 11, 2020||Veterans Day|
|Thursday, November 26, 2020||Thanksgiving Day|
|Friday, November 27, 2020||Agency Day|
|Thursday, December 24, 2020||Christmas Eve|
|Friday, December 25, 2020||Christmas Day|
1) The California Minimum Wage will increase to $11.00 per hour, effective January 1, 2018, for employers with 26 or more employees, and to $10.50 per hour for employers with 25 or fewer employees. As a result, a number of regional center vendors may be eligible for a rate adjustment in order to pay employees the new minimum wage. Read more about the Minimum Wage Increase DDS Announcement.
DDS has instructed Regional Centers that all rate adjustment requests must be received no later than March 1, 2018.
To apply for your rate adjustment:
- Providers with rates set by Department of Developmental Services (DDS) – click here and follow the instructions to complete the workbook to submit to DDS.
- Community Care Facilities – The updated Alternative Residential Model (ARM) rate schedule, effective January 1, 2018, can be found here. Providers with ARM rates do not need to submit rate adjustment requests.
- Negotiated Rate Vendors – contact the appropriate Resource Coordinator/Developer. If you are not sure who to contact, please call the Community Services Department at (858) 576-2966.
2) Requests for Proposals Policies – RFP Policies
3) Securing Confidential Information and Data Service Provider Guidelines – DDS Guidelines.