- The Lanterman Housing Alliance (LHA) – in partnership with the Corporation for Supportive Housing and the State Council on Developmental Disabilities, has created a Survey to gather data on the housing needs of people with intellectual or developmental disabilities living in California. You are being asked to take this survey because of your unique insights related to this issue. Your answers will help LHA craft a statewide strategic framework that will be used by policymakers, service providers, and housing developers to create more affordable housing opportunities for this population.
br> br> br>
At the start of the survey you will be asked to identify which stakeholder category you fall into. If you don’t fall exactly into any listed category but you are still knowledgeable on the subject, please identify yourself as an “advocate.” This short survey should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete.
If you are a service provider, service coordinator, or family member or friend of a person with a disability, we encourage you to assist them as needed in completing the survey. If you have any questions or need help, please email us at email@example.com.
- Transportation Survey – Complete the SANDAG questionnaire (in English and Spanish) regarding SANDAG’s latest regional transportation plan. The questionnaire should be completed by clients or parents and care providers who utilize transit systems. You can mail your completed questionnaires to SANDAG, 401 B Street, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101 (Attn: Lisa Madsen), or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DDS Supports Survey – National Core Indicator Survey (NCI) – The National Core Indicator (NCI) survey helps the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) gather information about your supports and if you are getting the services you need. The survey is anonymous and answering the questions will not change your SDRC services. People from the SCDD regional office may contact you to set up an appointment to help you answer the survey. They will have an identification card so you know it is safe to talk with them. We encourage you to participate in the survey but you can choose not to participate.
- Reports to DDS – Review SDRC’s POS Data Reports
- Discount Tickets for Disneyland – Disneyland Community Involvement Program – Join the Disney CIP List
- Disneyland Email List – Email List