New Service Provider Portal Coming Soon:
We are happy to announce that there is a new Service Provider Portal website that is currently in development and to be released very soon. This new SPP will NOT require the Java Program installed on your computer! It is easy to Login and use in any Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Etc.) on both Mac, Windows and even mobile devices.
Stay tuned for the roll-out schedule.
IMPORTANT: In preparation for the new SPP program, we need to change the way the current SPP program allows reports to be printed. These reports include, List My Service Providers, List My Consumers, Open Auths last Month, etc. Please be aware that as of Tuesday, October 10, 2017 you can continue to print these useful reports, but you will need to first email the report to yourself before printing, just like you do to access the forms (Authorizations and Invoices).
Troubleshooting Java Problems:
- Windows Computers – view the step-by-step instructions for resolving Java problems on computers running Windows.
- Mac Computers – view the step-by-step instructions for resolving Java problems on computers running Mac IOS.
Service Provider Portal Information:
- 1) Service Provider Portal – Agreement for Use – PDF.
- 2) Super -User Setup – PDF
- 3) Regular User Setup – PDF
- 4) SPP Program Enhancements – PDF
- 5) SPP Program FAQs – PDF
How can I begin Using the SPP?
- 1) Download the Agreement of Use Form (#1).
- 2) Complete and email it to email@example.com
Last Updated 9/12/17