MESSAGE FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:
Read the Special Message from the Executive Director in the language of your choice.
2) The San Diego Regional Center is in the process of mailing 5000 Client/Family Satisfaction Surveys. We are very interested in your feedback so we may continue to improve in our capacity to serve our more than 26,000 clients. Why are we sending the satisfaction surveys? The San Diego Regional Center routinely (every few years) asks clients and families how are we doing so we may be aware of our opportunities to improve and better serve our clients. Read more.
3) National Core Indicator Survey (NCI) – The National Core Indicator (NCI) survey helps the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) know how you feel about your supports. It helps DDS to know if people are getting the services they need. All of the answers (or data) are put into a report. The report helps DDS learn about what is working well and what could be better. The survey is anonymous and answering the questions will not change your services. People from the SCDD regional office may contact you to set up an appointment to answer the survey. They will have an identification card so you know it is safe to talk with them. We encourage you to participate in the survey but you can choose not to participate.
4) Take a Minute-Relationships Matter- social and emotional development describes the ability to experience and express feelings, for relationships, and explore the world. Read more.
6) SDRC Caseload Ratio Plan of Correction – The Department of Developmental Services has found the San Diego Regional Center out of compliance with required service coordinator-to-client ratio averages. We are requesting your input on our plan of correction by June 24, 2016.
7) POS Data – Report to the Department of Developmental Services
8) Disneyland Discount Tickets – provided by the Disneyland Community Involvement Program.