Many clients of San Diego Regional Center (SDRC) are in need of supports and services in order to live productive and satisfying lives. Clients may choose their services, supports and service providers. Providers may assist with the client’s daily needs or with services clients’ choose to enhance their lives and support their involvement in the community. SDRC collaborates with service providers who have excellent skills, appropriate educational backgrounds, ethical values, and who provide a wide range of services and supports.
SDRC embraces a “best practices approach”. We are proud of our partnership with providers who seek to provide high quality services which are client-centered and state-of- the-art. Our providers are creative in their ability to deliver services, even when economic times are tough. Our service providers meet the challenges of providing quality services on a daily basis. They are dedicated to assisting our clients with full integration into our community.
DDS FUNDING GRANTS AVAILABLE FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS:
1) HCBS Provider Funding for Compliance Activities – DDS Regulations
2) HCBS Provider Compliance Settings/Services – Enclosure A
3) HCBS Provider Compliance Evaluation – Enclosure B
4) HCBS Concept Proposal – Enclosure C
1) The Minimum Wage Increase in California as of July 1, 2016, went from $9.00 to $10.00 per hour. Many San Diego Regional Center service providers will be eligible to request a rate increase to adjust employees’ pay to comply with the new minimum wage.
2) Negotiated Rate Vendors – contact the appropriate Resource Coordinator/Developer. If you are not sure who to contact, please call the Community Services Department at 858-576-2966.
3) Requests for Proposals Policies – RFP Policies
4) Securing Confidential Information and Data Service Provider Guidelines – DDS Guidelines.